The Custom, Not Customary Process
1. Start your journey on a discovery phone call with David to discuss your special occasion,design,and budget. Afterward, we will schedule you for an in-person (or virtual) design consultation with David at our NYC atelier in Midtown Manhattan.
2. Next, meet with David in our luxurious design space (or virtually) where he will give you a comprehensive diamond and jewelry education. You will view a custom curated selection of diamonds (or gemstones) and discuss the full scope of your design, project details, and timeline.
3. Once you have chosen your stone and your design is finalized, we will send a comprehensive proposal outlining your project. Upon your approval, and once a deposit payment is made, work will commence on your heirloom jewel.
4. Your custom design will then be hand made in our NYC atelier by David and our master jewelers & diamond setters. As we approach your deadline, we will ask for your personal engraving, arrange final payment,and schedule your pick up or shipment.
5. The moment you have been awaiting comes: The delivery of your David Alan Custom, Not Customary jewel.